I have an affiliate relationship with Bookshop.org and Malaprop's Bookstore in beautiful Asheville, NC. I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you if you purchase merchandise through links on my site. Read more on my affiliate page.
I know I’ve mentioned this a few times already, but I’ve only started listening to audio books over the past year, and I’m surprised at how much I’ve started to like them. I’ve even written some words in a few reviews that I didn’t think I ever would: “I highly recommend this on audio.” What started as a desperate way to squeeze in a little more reading time has become something that I truly enjoy. So it makes perfect sense for me to join in this challenge now!
I’ll be signing up at the Going Steady level–12 audio books. Visit Teresa’s Reading Corner to sign up and to find out more about the publisher and reviewer spotlights she has planned!
I’ll track my progress here.
- Room by Emma Donoghue, read by Michal Friedman, et al.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, read by Jim Dale
- Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie, read by Deanna Hurst
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot, read by Cassandra Campbell with Bahni Turpin
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, read by Khristine Hvam
- Fairest by Gail Carson Levine, read by Sarah Naughton and Full Cast Audio
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente, read by the author
- Drama: An Actor’s Education by John Lithgow, read by the author
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan, read by Joshua Swanson
- Wolfsbane and Mistletoe, edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner, read by MacLeod Andrews and Tanya Eby
- In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler’s Berlin by Erik Larson, read by Stephen Hoye
- The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon, read by Kate Reading
- Graveminder by Melissa Marr, read by Emma Galvin
- The Prince of Frogtown by Rick Bragg, read by the author
- The Weed that Strings the Hangman’s Bag by Alan Bradley, read by Jayne Entwistle