I have an affiliate relationship with Bookshop.org and Malaprop's Bookstore in beautiful Asheville, NC. I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you if you purchase merchandise through links on my site. Read more on my affiliate page.
Please link your reviews for the Southern Literature Reading Challenge 2015 here.
I’m signing up at the Sweet Iced Tea level, 4-5 books. My progress:
- gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson, read by Catherine Taber
- I Am One of You Forever by Fred Chappell
- The Story of Land and Sea by Katy Simpson Smith
- All Over but the Shoutin’ by Rick Bragg
- First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
- Raney by Clyde Edgerton
- Family Linen by Lee Smith
- Those Across the River by Christopher Buehlman
Update as of January 1, 2016: This challenge is complete! I met my goal of 3-5 books read. I need to work on reviewing more of them though. Thanks for joining me!
Please link to the review and not your blog home page. My suggested format is the title of your blog and then the title of the book in parentheses.
Example: The Introverted Reader (This Dark Road to Mercy)